2011年6月9日星期四

Vacant Valley Orchids

I am an elegant blue, in the Valley exudes a faint, cheerful birds sing every day, with brisk Wong played insects, butterflies occasionally fly down, smell the aroma. I am a happy life, they told me to worry, I think this life is shining. But one day, everything changed.

A sunny day, I enjoy breathing the fresh air, enjoying the moisture dew children, suddenly had the ear whisper, turned out to be a pair of young girls to talk to, I saw the shy girl's face, then the United States, and that young, so handsome, in a trance I saw a Pianpianshaonian, there was like a mirror pair of eyes, that moment, all my memories have been awakened, I turned into a blue, is to come waiting for my boy, to my past life vows, but my boy, and he here?

I am no longer a worry, my heart classic tall 5815 women ugg boots in sand
filled with thoughts, I remembered a pair of happy young girls, they love beautiful, young pair of clear eyes and let down into the heart of a girl, and that girl she Allure looks no, no prominent family background, there is only one she was born and died in his heart, and her Tuochen as an elegant Lancaster in his heart. Meet their lifetimes are not isolated, that girl, that girls born for love, she is my ah, but, my boy, is he?

I am no longer a worry, my heart filled with sorrow, I remembered that the Valley, as well as this Sansei stone, in the desolate moonlight, the boy, he was leaving, he promised young girls to a future In order to tear the hearts of young girls, young kiss in the heart. Since then, the girl sat stone day, waiting for her boy back, waiting for her forever. Spring has come, the Valley of orchids and pleasant aroma, as juveniles attracted to young girls. But spring has passed, the Valley where the flowers have withered, Junior has still not back with the girl's heart had withered petals everywhere. Is the depths of winter, girls still sitting on the stone, waiting for her boy, so her end of time. Wait until the next spring, the girl has Qiruoyousi, but it has not yet returned to his youth, when lonely valley in the drift with the fragrance of orchids, the flower girl's life already Gone, whose son is young and pieces of stone Acacia tears. The girl who dies for love, she is my ah, but, my boy, is he?

If winter comes, my deep sorrow, I know the meaning of life, I'm not a flower to fend for themselves, I Laixun my youth, I was to continue a leading edge, and I try to alive, howling cold wind blowing, I could not help but shiver a while, I can not give up, ah, I'll wait until my flowers bloom in spring, and my fragrance, my boy, he must have sniffed the aroma came to my side. However, my boy, is he?

Winter finally passed and the small birds began to sing, my heart is full of hope, I try to bloom themselves want to smell my drift farther and farther more, so I hurry to the juvenile ah. But spring also passed around is full of leaves, my heart started wandering around in the last one under the floating leaves, I wait until my boy is still a pair of clear eyes, but, but I can not know what to say Well, my boy beside him had painted women, they walked hand in hand from beside me, my boy, he ignored passed, he forgot to past life vows, as long as the life of his vanity, he is not my boy, my boy he has disappeared in the past life of the moonlight.

I am an elegant blue, in the Valley exudes a faint, I was born a blue for love, destined for no love, when my boy when he disappeared, I wind withered, cemented tear my heart, into the soil, only the faint fragrance lingering in the open valley.

没有评论:

发表评论