2011年6月9日星期四

Really small world

Chinese always feel too wonderful and meaningful words. You see "a little place, missed the door did not know." Penetrating portrait of put the word fate, especially more so in today's Internet age!

When young, I heard "really
discount ugg boots sienna miller 5816 sand a small world" This is the first Cantonese children's songs, "everyone always laugh Do not tear off, do not mind jumping from time to time of hope, help solve the problem of Freemasonry in that earth, should know the world was pretty small ... ... "It's like such warm words. Until I had children, sing songs to him when they get it will always be possible, just beginning to read in his perception of the age, it is often the DVD release to him, so he grew to enjoy the "distant human heart is not separated injury coke, even thousands of miles to do with love Longbridge Mind, Yao difficult deadening thousand miles you and me, should know the world was pretty small ... ... "

Long, long time no good dancing downstairs, and as more and more time to go home late, often cross the dance of the time. But also because was tired, even if occasional, and no previous serious and patience. Saturday day, I was to late, dancing fast is over, I was standing on the last row. However, I saw the accident Yunxiu former colleague, she left in my front, she did not see me, not familiar with the steps, in particular, is the dance we dance, where she was just shaking random, I also did not disturb her. When she found me and see me dance a few dances, she was sigh and said: "You turned out to be so quiet and gentle as a girl, how you dance so dance good! If it is in ten years Before you can even do dancers ah! "dancers certainly is flattering, but can run into an old colleague in front of her house, it is not great in fate?

In fact, the first two weeks the first time in the district met her, I really startled. That is also the weekend, I was dancing in the end it was a walk down the stairs with her husband, and then team leader Zhang sister just in order audio, I used to greet her, but surprised to find a sister standing next to Yunxiu Chang, the original She had just moved to our neighborhood is coming!

Themselves with the Yunxiu 5819 ugg classic cardy boots black inexplicable fate, she is a girl Datailielie, better than my little old not to know her hometown in western Guangdong, just know one when we can sit down to dinner. After the streets were also occasionally run into her, actually in the district have now run into. I know very little so long from the nearby neighbors to go home, but, but why put the day that she met the couple invited her home gone. She never told me to do my sister, not named "Yan", but address him by my name, made me feel as warm and close family-like, perhaps, this is my new light on the reason for her.

Buddha Looking back five hundred years, can pass in exchange for a life. So, I Yunxiu the edge of it, we are sincerely practicing for a long time for a long time, right?

"Small small world really, really wonderful Miu Miu too small, it is really small world department, petite and pretty wonderful." You treasure the wonderful world of Love that?

没有评论:

发表评论