2011年6月9日星期四

Looking vaguely

Father's Day has been wanted police sunglass black xd 5158 in the days of this is to write about his father's father, but hesitated a few times but no write, mainly because his style of writing blasphemous bad father. This year's Father's Day is coming, I think, after two days to write this few words, be regarded as the father had a section of it!

Father was a blind man, in my mind, my father was a great father. In combination with the mother having children is not the case for many years, the adopt a child to me. Father was a very fine mind, he rarely used the language to express her love, and always act on his father's love and care for me. Mother always said, when alive, I grew up is brought by the father, because I'm a new soul, my mother was sick, his life is very difficult to take care of themselves, from milk to brew my hours after the hair grew pigtail , life bit by bit, as are the father Xiangci Mu serve me at the same time, take care of their sick mother. All who knew his father's people say that people who have eyes can not serve as good kids.

In my sixteen years old, suffering from acute appendicitis by doctors to promote the operating room, the father's walking stick leaning Pathfinder's walking back and forth in the corridor, and though my aunt then persuaded his father not to worry, but still can not stop his father anxiously move forward. When I finished medical operation was launched to the time, my father flew immediately heard the sound of the car, stroking my face full of sweat, said: "Daddy is not good, did not take good care of you, make you suffer, ! "I heard that the father, I cried, as they have a so distressed his father. Later, my aunt told me that I entered in the operating room in an hour, the father has been leaning on a stick back and forth. I am deeply aware of his father because the blind can not see me sick, but his heart is extremely Huoji, ah!

Maternal love tiffanyco925 sterling silver necklace n51 publicity, her performance on the wordy. Father implicitly, his performance on the eyes. But my father because of childhood blindness, can not be looked at his daughter, only to show my love to me in his touch on the old. Today, my father would always touch my head and face, on my daughter as well. I'm always in his father's caress, enjoying the family.

Father is a very generous person. Young father told me, at home, to do wide brother bear brother; external person must return good for evil, let go; in society, be strict with oneself and lenient towards others. Father says so, but also to do so. One of my deepest impression is that during the Cultural Revolution, denounced his father's beating a man come down later, once again came to my house, my father still give him anything to eat, go back to when he took ten dollars, That was in 2077 when. Even now that man has always run his father, always holding a psychological guilt, but the father never mentioned the things no longer current.

I remember smashing of the "Gang of Four", the Yingkou Teachers College professor doing his own song Xiao Wrangler real life report, the "selfless world wide" as the title of the report, my father listened to his report, said countless times: " he title of this report is my motto, but also you deal with people coming into society motto. Remember, people live I, who suffer long-in, can ninja from Ann. "teachings of my father with his actions affect my.

With ugg boots classic mini 5854 his father's character, his popularity is very good, both among friends and family, or among residents in the neighborhood. Father playing is very beautiful sanxian hand, I'm fine, it often playing in the residential district where outdoor theater area will always attract a lot of people, the elderly and children have. Now with two little boys it is the blind children, teaching them play three-stringed lute. Every afternoon and evening to the father of two children go there from the beginning of the terrible bomb Zhi Ya ah, has now been transferred into a song into the zone and ready to participate in the game yet. Father taught the two children, is free. With his father as saying: "I almost eighty, and idle is also all right. Teach two children, I also enrich a little. I'll teach you two of charge, but as you guys have got to learn." See the two children's progress, his father was very pleased.

Passage of time, past smoke, faintly back to my childhood under his father has been distant dew moisture there anymore. But my father made me a lifetime to enjoy life, teachings, but also continue to upload my extension Nver Shen.

Relative to the breadth of motherly love, fatherly no less heavy, non-verbal expression of the will, the father's love is often silent, but his mother love no less heavy and hot. In the eve of Father's Day, and wrote these words from the heart, gave my father, I wish the vicissitudes of life stricken father, a happy old age!

没有评论:

发表评论