2011年6月9日星期四

Song of Concentration

Daughter in the days approaching the exam, the school held a parent, according to the child's simulation test scores to guide parents and children sit for the appropriate high school. Principal remarks, the class teacher This class student achievement based on a detailed description and systematic introduction.

Daughter's teachers
mbt shoes women kisumu white2 are excellent teachers at the provincial level, has brought the number of classes in each grade, and with the experience of the graduating class is very rich, who is also very humorous. Today's parents in his carefully arranged so that students and parents have not felt in the exam that the share of tension. No tension, is very moving.

And her daughter walked in to the classroom when the daughter said: "Mom, you sit on my position. The third row was empty throne is empty, that is May, when the girl in our class of jumping seat. "I heard startled, I do not know how the girl's parents are now doing?

The teacher's moncler hats and scarves topic is how to apply from the beginning. He said: "My personal view, recommend simulated results for the three children, targeted to the report. Now can spend money to focus on high school, but parents must know the score difference too much, spend into the focus of high school, in fact, the child is virtually increase the child's burden. scores close, you can, where appropriate, reported to the appropriate school, this is my suggestion to parents for reference purposes only. In addition, close examination day by day, and parents must Do not give children and increasing pressure on the child's any burden, some of them easy, give the child a relaxed mood, let them take the test to relax. "

The topic of teacher in the examination after three years are summarized on the parents to the child about the situation, he said: "First of all I want to thank the parents for the past three years to support my work, with everyone's support and the children's efforts, have the score in our class in all three exams the first year honors. This year I mingle with the children, the children and I was unrestrained, the children after school are calling me old Yang (her daughter's teacher surnamed Yang), between the children and I sometimes Paijian Bang Theory 'buddy'. but in the classroom, I am very tough, especially kids respect me, and feeling very good at. unconsciously three years, across the fingers inadvertently, they'll leave me, although several children can continue staying in school, but that is a minority, really sorry to have these kids ... I like ... "Here, his myopic lens After the eyes to look outside, and apparently the teacher is about to leave the children there reluctantly. Children here staring at their own teachers, parents exclaims: "What a teacher ah!"

After a child, the teacher then said: "This year I have been dereliction of duty, on children's psychology and education is not too much in place. Now empty this table, is one of my very favorite students, she all aspects of the live weight pressure, poor mental capacity, in the beautiful bloom go first, which made me very sad. Here is my responsibility, I am sorry the child. At this point, I asked her parents not to be deeply apologize! "At this time, the teacher's voice was choked, some pair of deep eyes moist.

The classroom is christian louboutin black patent leather short boots cld095
very quiet, and some parents out of the crystal eyes tears, feel sorry for that girl. At this time, a boy sent to the teacher passed out a wet towel and a bottle of mineral water.

After a while the teacher went on to say: "Even though his school will leave me, you and I will not contact the parents as frequently as before, and tell the truth, I really could not bear these children and all of you parents. A little Please be assured that all parents if there is anything I can do, as before I will do my best to follow the above, please do not hesitate to parents. "

The teacher looked at wrist watch, said: "I'm sorry, all parents today take up a lot of time, I will not delay to all parents for their valuable time. Here, I wish the children achieved excellent results in the comprehensive examinations, but also I wish you success in the parents, everything is well! I bowed three times to all parents, I hope the parents of the three years I have given to understanding the work of mistakes. "Here, all the parents all stood up, with enthusiastic applause . The teacher got up and bow deeply for all the parents of three bow, thunderous applause long and persistent, most parents moved to shed tears. Parents of children did not tell the circumstances, said in unison: "Teacher, you worked hard!" After that, all bow to the teacher with the children, three bow. The presence of parents and students are all for this strong feeling and moved his mouth, all the parents still think they are tears. Many good students, good teachers and more! Share of the sincere emotion how people touched by teachers and students! After the meeting, parents and teachers all shake hands one by one. Go back to the road, my heart has been glad to have met such a good daughter, the teacher, but also on schools and teachers feel a kind of reluctantly.

Friendship with the worth of the human world, which deep feelings are truly was impressive teachers and students? Teachers, engineers of human souls, your students will never forget you!

没有评论:

发表评论