2011年6月9日星期四

Through Fujiang Bridge

A few days ago, see Aikawa news, the last day of 2010, 200 cars and 500-meter team, will be mighty through the Fu River bridge, which marks the new Fujiang Bridge. Although I can not come to this solemn moment, but in early 2011 came the first day of bridge, but also a way to use their congratulations on the new bridge and the memory of the old bridge.

Walk walk in the bridge, misty new styler brooch 2359 dawn, small wind started falling, the river wind blowing, cold-hearted. I remember two years ago, the roar of cannons, I, the Fu River Bridge was magnificent instant it disappeared. At that time I was Aikawa, it was unwilling to witness its final moments. I do not know a coincidence or fate, then it is just thirty-eight set, and new, I have just thirty years old.

Bridge is the site of the old bridge reconstruction, the original Fujiang bridge was built in one hundred ninety-seven O access. That year, it's built to the south, separated by a river Tianjin Street Hop Yangcheng together into one, completely changed the Aikawa, Aikawa people for significance. Thus, one of the famous Hechuan Fujiang disappeared late crossing, river cane street fight coming and going away, and the bridge on both sides of streets and Zhao Dian Street has become one of Aikawa's busiest streets.

Morning christian louboutin leopard pump clb013 light, wind, rain, the bridge is the new look, flags flapping in the wind stuck in the railings. Standing on the bridge looked down, Fujiang Grass Street power station built by the water has not flowed past it, but more spacious, the city last night the lights are still flashing cross river. Twilight, I thought I saw a big yellow patch of sand under the bridge and saw the river under the bridge patch of green grass, saw the bridge that gray old tile-roofed house, and he saw a boy lively figure run under the bridge.

I was a child growing up under the bridge Fujiang.

Memory of the first and the Fu River Bridge intimate contact, is the age of four. Because the parents have to work not with me, and had to re-work my father to four cotton plants nursery. Monday morning, my father took me to the bridge crossing the river in the North under the power rack factory workers waiting shuttle car, cajole I sat watching the hood out the window of the bridge, until Sunday afternoon to backtrack. I left the young family went to a boarding life, lonely hearts who can not understand. However, twice a week to get big cars cross the bridge, in peers is a great scenery.

After school, entered ugg classic tall boots black 5815 the school under the North Bridge Chang door primary school, although the home does not live near a traffic street, only because her mother home in the vicinity of unitary noon, I can go to eat regularly. In fourth grade, the family moved to silk factory, my mother for all room and board in the unitary there.

Unitary-law who do not home in the river under the bridge Zhang mouth. Out of primary school, across the street is a sell small explosion jade flower shop, a large glass of two cents, a penny a cup, is the largest luxury shame when students enjoy. Approach the stone steps at the walk on the left is a shop and an alley soy start. The foot of the alley across the bridge approach, turn left and turn right on to the unitary mother home. Unitary mother out of the house, the next level more than a dozen stone steps, that is, a broad river under the bridge.

Greatly under the bridge was a flood, covered with yellow sand. Flood the junction with the shore slopes covered with weeds, and then further on is an old tile-roofed house. Ficus virens bridge two leafy, until now still standing. Under the bridge world, is the best paradise of my childhood.

Needless to say riverside naught, put rafts, dug a pit, the flow of coins of the game, do not catch the grass grasshopper said Meng, Ficus virens child under the marbles, cat fence, the story of Tintin sharp stick. Once, I stand by the river, carefully raised himself out of four legs of the oyster tadpole into the river, the beloved of the conch into the middle of the river can expect it in the grass on met gave it back to the beach. Once, some students told me that the beach can find the bright glass beads, so I under the scorching sun, honestly looking at the river most of the day, and finally no harvest. Once, I stood under Ficus virens, looking to climb the tree and the unitary dad left Yaoshu knifed a sauce with a wood, waiting to take my children to catch wood turtle (qiu). Once, a child alone with a group of strangers on the flood fight, with two years of practicing martial arts kung fu this house divided against itself, trace and I do put the raft into the game who trounced chaos. Once, my father took me and now is a few landlubbers cousin, floating back and forth to drop through the river without piers. Once, unitary mother, grandfather unitary starting with my feet from the bridge, walked along the road Shiji Li Zhao Fu River crossing on foot, catching crabs over fence Trichosanthis and go. Once, I was very high under the bridge of the kite flying high, but was picked the bridge to a passer, his sad for several days. Once, I planted the land under the bridge a sunflower, but not at home for fear of a child to steal, did not wait until the seeds mature to pick off. Once, I practiced martial arts for the sake of a stick, to cut down a small tree beside the river, but was red armbands cage with the cage that the resident committee to see, get back when the firewood. Once, I sat on the grass by the river and enjoy the summer breeze, looking at the night sky in the bridge, counting the twinkling stars, weaving dreams.

没有评论:

发表评论