2011年6月9日星期四

Blind date in mind

I am 21 years old chanel coco handbag 1112 apricot light and gold chain in 2009. Hainan Island, in January I just came back to work, rest a few days later, my father arranged for me it became a cement plant in the area of ​​security. In my few days as a security guard, and my father held a family meeting to request Sister, sister, brother and his wife have started a personal relationship to me about the object. I was too young to participate in higher education self-study exam is the dark heart decided not to learn something that will not object, because this big fight with my parents. My objection does not prevent a parent's decision for my blind date, since February, I mean meet once every week. As I half-heartedly from February to May this time I met a dozen times in the face no one was successful. Vietnam fails to meet the more I worry that their parents met with an acquaintance to let people give me about the extent of the object, and I am very puzzled. One side is the side of my ideal of a well-intentioned parents, I do not know what to do! In order to see my parents too busy running around tending to me and a little too harsh, through empathy and fierce ideological struggle I finally learned that parents of a painstaking, I began to take seriously this thing blind. Upon joining the parents and the Trustee in June I organized several blind date, but because of my hardware is not up to plus I fumble or not impress the girls heart. This get together, single-minded rush to work and learning, the blind date thing gradually forgotten.

The days compare the features of the later, seemingly quiet life is not really quiet. Secretly began to go from village to friends and parents looking for a matchmaker introduced me to object, parents and matchmakers to discuss planning for the end of several of my opportunity to meet parents readily agreed. I am well aware of the matter is thought to Piedmont Road car, so why worry about so early. July, I'm interested in a unit district office to work, start a new life.

From August to December, in addition chanel coco handbag 1116 white and gold chain
to my work, after work went straight to the bookstore, at stop and writing. Investment in major works of literary journals, are often met with no response as no response. Impetuous mood started up for the return of the manuscript after I have been repeatedly modified for better, in my persistent efforts to do my product was finally revealed a few publications in the city back to face, let me confidence.

没有评论:

发表评论